Entertainment app development
Sector: Entertainment | Cinema
Develop the Official application for the 62nd and 63rd editions of the San Sebastián International Film Festival.
Together with Yo Miento Producciones, Tribalyte developed the official mobile application for the 62nd edition of the San Sebastian International Film Festival, sponsored by MovistarTV.
The application is designed for the three major mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone), supports three languages (Spanish, Basque and English) and is available in three app stores:
Features and contents of the app:
- All of the Festival news and events as they happen
- Videos of what’s on by the day at the Festival: photocalls, press conferences, presentations, interviews, meetings, opening, closing and galas
- Daily pictures of the latest events and of each film as it’s screened at the Festival
- Promotional trailers and clips of the films
- Complete program with full information about the films, synopsis, biography, technical and artistic fact sheets, trailer, images, cinemas and screening times, filtered by day, title, cinema or section
- Favorites: plan your Festival by composing your own program with your favorite films
- Opinions: rate the films and leave your comments
- Real-time program updates
- Map: cinemas and points of interest
- General information and contact
- Follow and share the Festival on the social networks using the hashtag #62SSIFF
- Direct links to Facebook and Twitter
- MovistarTV program
Ionic Framework | Angular | Cordova | Local DB | REST API
WE CAN HELP YOU
Looking for Developers highly experienced in custom software development?
You’ve just found the solution.
Contact us now by fulfilling this form.